Tax season is here! What you need to make it easy – CNBC

People with elaborate returns can ask for a six-month extension to file, but they have until April 15 to pay 2019 taxes owed. "If you prepare everything else early, you'll get your return handled much faster, " said Ed Zollars, CPA at Thomas, Zollars & Lynch in Phoenix. Paperwork would include a Form W-2 that your employer must provide you, as well as your Form 1099-MISC from businesses that hired you as an independent contractor.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

one + 12 =

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.